Time & Location
About the event
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Constitution of India is the guardian who protects us all. This Essay Competition is a tribute the Constitution and Human rights and is launched to promote awareness about modern effects of the Constitution. The Competition will stimulate inclination towards the importance of Constitution and Human rights in the present day situation.
Top two essays would be awarded the Winner and the Runners Up Prize. The winners will be announced by 25th November 2019.
The winners will get a hard copy certificate along with Cash Prize. The Hard Copy Certificate will be posted to the winners. The rest of the participants will be provided with online certificates.
Last date to submit your essay: 4th November, 2019 11:59pm.
All the emails should be emailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy and the Indian Constitution.
- Human rights and Refugee Crisis in India.
- Position of secularism in the Indian Constitution.
- Human rights violation by the State.
- Electoral policies and defection laws in India.
- Special Provisions with Regard to Kashmir.
Word limit: 4000-5000 words
Font Style: Garamond
Heading: 14, Bold
Sub-heading: 12, Bold
Body Text: 12.
Foot Notes: 10
Citation: Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Bibliography is compulsory.
- The content should be original and plagiarism should not be more than 25%.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Abstract of not more than 150 words, exclusive of the word limit is compulsory.
- Submission should be made in .pdf and .docx.
Any student of any registered UG Course and academicians.
1st Prize: Rs. 1000/- + Winner Certificate (Hard Copy)
2nd Prize: Rs. 800/- + Runners up Certificate (Hard Copy)
An online copy of Certificate of Merits will be provided to every participant.
- Registration shall be deemed complete on filling in of Google Form.
- For the column that mentions “Transaction/UPI Reference Id”, mention the required details. Registration shall stand cancelled in case of submitting incorrect/invalid Transaction/ UPI Reference Id.
- Registration will be complete on the receipt of the amount of the Organisers.
- Registration fee for:
- Single Author: 150/-
- Co-Author: 200/-
- Mode of payment:
- UPI Mobile No.: 8100689093
- Bank Account Details:
A/C No: 216310100021587
Bank Name: Andhra Bank
***PayTM Wallet OR money from any e-wallet will not be accepted.***
Announcement of Competition: 07/09/2019.
Last Date to Register: 22/09/2019.
Last Date to submit manuscripts: 3/11/2019.